Mondays: Meet us at our Gaslight location Monday nights at 6:30p for some cyclocross practice! We’ll roll from the parking lot and pay visits to both Wilcox and Manhattan park to practice different obstacles and techniques. Just want to watch? We can all use a little more cowbell practice.
Wednesdays: Ladies, join us for our women’s mountain bike ride. This ride is geared towards beginners, and we’ll help you gain confidence and hone in your skills! Meet us at 6:30p at Luton Park. (Remember to use the *new* parking lot off of 10 mile!) This ride will meet until it gets too dark to ride.
Thursdays: Gravel Rides from Townsend Park at 6:30pm.
This year we’re sponsoring the Kisscross Krazy Race Spectator of the week! Dress in costume, get weird, and be creative! Each race we’ll post photos on facebook and the fan with the most likes will be able to claim their prize package: a $25 GRBC gift card, 6-pack of Founders, and a free kisscross race entry.
Mention you saw this on our site for the discount!
- Each member receives a custom GRBC Sugoi Evolution cycling jersey
- Members receive 10% off parts, accessories, and clothing purchased at GRBC
- Members receive 25% off GRBC branded merchandise
- Members receive advanced access to sales and special events
- Free Seminars and Maintenance Clinics
- Discounts at partnering businesses: Seva Yoga, Big Bob’s Pizza, Gravel Bottom Brewery, Trailhead Cafe and Sweet Yo’s !
- Special thanks to our sponsoring businesses: D&W Fresh Market, Living Well with Margaux Drake, and The G.R. Shop