Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface.
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile 16mm thin
- 10 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Premium bearings & seal system
- Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU)
- Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU)
- Spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Footprint: 114mm x 111mm (Large); 100mm x 100mm (Small)
- Weight: 470g per pair (Large); 415g per pair (Small)
- Warranty: 5 years
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.