$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 89-92g
$55.00 - $60.00
The Cannonball was designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, while the side knobs provide effective cornering traction. - Designed and inspired by our experiences seeking the ideal all-terrain, all-weather tread pattern for gravel and adventure cycling - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks, and gravel - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$55.00 - $60.00
Teravail designed the Cannonball to be a first-choice gravel racing tire — Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, Land Run…it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. The new 650B size adds more volume for increased comfort and added traction.
$55.00 - $60.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$50.00 - $65.00
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. The Rampart offers increased volume and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The 28mm, 32mm, and 38mm widths fit modern disc geometry frames to add even more comfort and traction. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
$57.00 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$100.00 - $120.00
The all-new Vanhelga has been redesigned with more aggressive side lugs for added confidence while cornering in loose terrain and updated center lugs that decrease rolling resistance and increase braking traction. Modified siping has made the tread more pliable than ever, allowing the tire to better conform to and grip uneven terrain. With an increased casing volume, the Vanhelga is Ideal for trail riding in loose snow. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. The tubeless-ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy. - Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control - Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern. - Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency. - Recommended for 64-94mm wide rims - Dual compound rubber (60a in center, 52a on sides) - Tubeless-ready
• ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 88g (1.5-1.75)
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 124g
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
• ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 92g (1.25-1.5), 118g (1.5-1.75), 132g (1.75-2.125)
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
$7.99 - $12.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 150g (1.5-1.75), 156g (1.9-2.125), 180g (2.1-2.3)
$27.99 - $29.99
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures and a tough tread compound to keep you going for miles and miles.
$45.99 - $49.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
Your inner-tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
In German, Hans Dampf means "A Jack of All Trades". Its balanced tread works effortlessly and generously corrects errors - full control on rough terrain as well as on flowing single tracks. - "Jack of All Trades" all-purpose off-road tire - 67tpi - Folding bead - Dual compound
Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. The Rambler combines a high volume casing and an efficient tread pattern that rolls fast while delivering plenty of control. - Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency - Widely spaced shoulder lugs provide traction in the corners and shed mud quickly - Intended use: hard pack, loose over hard - Carbon bead
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 400 g
Small enough to sneak its way into existing 29" frames yet voluptuous enough to provide the supple bounce fat tires are famous for, WTB's plus-size model splits the middle in a sneaky, 2.8-width 27.5" size. The Trailblazer uses a fast centerline for drag-free speed and square side blocks to hang onto off camber trail and steeps. All around winner? We think so. Available only in a TCS tubeless option to properly benefit from enhanced volume. Usage: Bikepacking / 29" Conversion / Summer Fatbiking / XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Damp / Sand to Loam - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 980g, Dual DNA compound
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (Threaded/removable core) - 26 x 1.5-1.95
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
Let Dunderbeist loose on your local groomed single track and feel the aggressive tread claw through the snow with unrivaled propulsion and braking traction. Its 4.6-inch footprint provides enhanced flotation and is compatible with a wide range of frames. Dual compound rubber rolls fast and keeps you in control while shredding the berms. Point uphill and feel the Dunderbeist dig in as you attack climbs covered in loose, unconsolidated snow. Pair Dunderbeist with its sibling front tire, Flowbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control.
Schwalbe's Jumbo Jim knows that bigger is better. This is especially true if you want to ride in deep snow or loose sand. In these conditions, only large volume combined with extremely low air pressure can help. Schwalbe‘s Jumbo Jim is an extremely light-bike Fat Tire. In the usual Fat-Bike 4-inch width, it weighs less than 1000 grams. And for those particularly tricky trails, it is available in extra-0wide 4.80 inches.