Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
$259.99 - $269.99
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
$36.00 - $38.00
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Keep the flow going with Thomson's Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost, a post good enough to wear the Thomson badge. This exquisite bicycle upgrade is made of tough and light 7000 series aluminum and its cable attaches to the very bottom and uses your bike's internal cable routing to keep your frame nice and clean. Of course, the Elite features Thomson's trademark engineering and reliability with custom, best-of-the-best O-rings, bushings, and oil. Thomson's remote handlebar lever is included. It's one of the smallest, most-ergonomic ones available and it has a short throw for quick height changes to move your saddle smoothly through 5 inches of infinite travel (damped in the last 15mm for a forgiving action). Plus, the classic Thomson seat clamp allows quick and easy seat adjustments and keeps your saddle in place.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
$129.99 - $130.00
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right - AVAILABLE IN: Travel: 100/125/150/170mm ; Diameter: 30.9/31.6/34.9mm
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
$50.00 - $95.00
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- One-piece forged 7075 aluminum alloy construction for superior strength - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers wide range for seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer to the bike
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
$110.00 - $119.99
Profile's Fast Forward Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with 6061 aluminum, the Fast Forward is light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
Page 1 of 3 Next page