$44.99 - $50.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Solid pedaling efficiency - New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out - Balance of strength and weight in 2-piece crank construction - Improved driving rigidity - Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Small ball bottom bracket - Series : SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line: 48.8 - Average Weight: 788.7g (28-28T) 761.4g (36-26T) 739.8g (34-24T)
$99.99 - $113.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$164.00 - $183.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Rival 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. It combines the durability, simplicity, and efficiency SRAM is know for on the road with their 1x mountain technology, X-Sync. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - Forged aluminum with detachable spider: 42T and 52T X-Sync tall, square tooth design provides maximum control - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers - Weight: 799g (24mm spindle, 172.5mm, 42T, no BB)
$267.00 - $314.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
The Race Face Turbine crank is designed as the performance-oriented alloy crank for XC, trail, and enduro applications. As the lightest alloy option in the CINCH lineup, the Turbine allows for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Deep pocket forged and CNC machined aluminum crank arms - Bottom bracket sold separately
$103.00 - $128.00
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
$268.00 - $303.00
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
The Turbine continues setting the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks and cements the Turbine legacy. Featuring the proven Race Face Cinch System interface, the Turbine is an incredibly light & stiff performance crankset for today's modern XC, trail, and all-mountain riders. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards—it's quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own. - Durable high gloss finish - Deep pocket forged and CNC machined to optimize stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - CNC machined from 7050 alloy - Compatible with the Race Face CINCH Power Meter - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between all existing chainring standards
$128.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
SRAM's GX 2x10 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x10 shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 10-Speed - 6000 series AL - X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology - Fat Bike GXP: 100mm spindle
$181.00 - $193.00
SRAM's GX-1400 2x11 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chain rings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 11-speed - Open Core and X-Glide technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainrings (36/24T) - Weight: 727g (GXP, 175mm)
The SRAM GX Eagle crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth's thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. Available in various configurations. - Forged 7000 series aluminum arms - Use with Eagle chains for optimal performance - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11 - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
FSA's Vero Compact Crankset features a ramped and pinned alloy outer chainring with a tough chromoly inner chainring. And, its cold-forged aluminum crankarms are stiff and lightweight with ankle-friendly countours. - Shimano/SRAM 9-speed compatible - Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 688g
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
Hearing the increasing popularity of e-bikes, Race Face has answered the call by modifying their rock-solid Aeffect crank arm specifically for e-bikes. With increased clearance, an optimized Q-factor, and a redesigned spline interface to maximize strength, the Aeffect E-bike Crank is the perfect upgrade for the discerning e-bike rider. - Compatible with all Bosch e-bike motors - Optimized Q-Factor - Extended spline interface for clearance of additional e-bike motor enclosures - 6066 T6 aluminum construction
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down and the 44/32/22T gearing gives you plenty of range.
- Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately) - Includes CINCH spindle - BB not included - Includes 30mm spindle machined from 7050 aluminum alloy; replacement and additional spindle options also available
The SRAM GX Eagle Fat crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth’s thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Spindle fits 100mm BSA, 100mm PF30, 121mm PressFit 41 - Spindle will not fit 132mm PressFit 41, as found on the Surly Ice Cream Truck - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 190/197 Hubs
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
Shimano's super-stiff SLX Crankset offers trail riders efficient power transfer and low weight to blast up mountains, plus the rugged durability to scorch back down. Shimano's Hollowtech II design integrates the crankarms and bottom bracket into a single unit with a beefy spindle, spinning on large-diameter bearings with ultra-wide spacing for maximum rigidity and strength. From XC smooth to enduro burl, you can expect smooth, effortless shifting from Shimano's SLX crankset.
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
Page 1 of 1