- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the SRAM RED Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline, or ability change. - A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy - Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross - No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels, or pedal choice - Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world – Cobbled Classics, Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, World Championships - Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years - Uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings – compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm - 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement - AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation - Breakthrough Materials – Exogram hollow carbon fiber crank arms – the lightest, strongest crank arms SRAM makes – minimize weight and maximize speed [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED] - Easy to use (and reuse) – LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID - The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power - Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget - Built to Last – IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates, and acclaimed international support - Moves with you from bike to bike - With Quarq's free Qalvin app – available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android – you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics, and perform firmware updates for free Arm Material: Carbon arms, Machined alloy spider Weight: 778 grams (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included) * Chainrings and BB sold separately
The 612 Track Crank is an extremely stiff and strong 144mm BCD track crank. It’s at home as much on the busy avenues of your city as it is on the boards of the velodrome. All-City sweats the details, so the 612 (Minneapolis’ area code) is cold-forged, resulting in a tight grain structure. The upshot is that it’s strong, which means more riding and less worries for you. It utilizes the classic JIS square taper spindle and comes with a color-matched, 46-tooth, 1/8th chainring. - Recommended Spindle Length: 110mm - Spindle Interface Type: square taper JIS - Bolt Pattern: 5-bolt - BCD: 144mm - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch - Weight: 726g w/ ring and bolts - Bottom bracket and retaining bolts not included
SRAM knows you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the X01 Eagle is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the Eagle direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Tandem Crankset. The rear crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms, hill-topping 52/39/30 chainrings, a 42-tooth idle chainring, and a proprietary spacer system to fine-tune your chainline.
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
SRAM's X1 1400 Hollow Forged X-Sync Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the single-ring specific X1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30 or GXP - Compatibility option between Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Chainring: 32-tooth - Crank lengths: 175mm, 170mm
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$415.00 - $438.00
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
Surly designed the O.D. crankset to offer frame and tire clearance while maintaining a reasonable q-factor (pedal stance). Maximizing the distance between the chain and the tire is important on fat bikes such as the Pugsley and Moonlander, or if you're running really big tires and rims on some other bike (like our new Krampus, for example). With normal cranks, wide tires on wide rims can rub the chain when in the lowest, or farthest-inboard, gear combinations. Like the MWOD crank, the O.D. crank doesn't just add a longer spindle to move the rings outboard. Rather, it does away with the big ring of a standard triple and moves the middle and granny rings to the outer and middle positions. This effectively moves the rings outboard without moving the arms outboard too. The O.D. is a simple, dedicated version of this idea. Neato! Forged of 7000 series T6 aluminum, the O.D. crank is a 2-piece, with spindle embedded inextricably in the drive side arm. It's a dedicated 2x, although its chainline is outboard a bit compared to standard mountain cranks, and it is 9 and 10 speed compatible. The 132mm, PF41 bottom bracket O.D. crank is what goes on the Ice Cream Truck bikes, so if you've got that setup, that's your crank. Surly also offers 33t and 20t rings separately. These chain rings are designed to shift best in specific combinations….change to a 39/22t, for example, and your shifting will suffer. The bearings on which they spin are also worth mentioning: Surly upgraded the bearings on these and the Mr. Whirly and MWOD cranksets to aftermarket Enduro bearings with double labyrinth seals, meaning they actively shed and stay clean of dust, muck, and grime, even in wet and muddy climates.
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$99.99 - $113.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The close step tooth profile allows for smooth shifting so you can maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Features: - Chain Line 3mm Outboard Crankset (2x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
- Solid pedaling efficiency - New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out - Balance of strength and weight in 2-piece crank construction - Improved driving rigidity - Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Small ball bottom bracket - Series : SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line: 48.8 - Average Weight: 788.7g (28-28T) 761.4g (36-26T) 739.8g (34-24T)
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric , 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
Campagnolo's Record Pista Crankset gives you amazing power transfer for the toughest sprints. If your days are spent dreaming of velodrome glory, then make sure you have the crankset that can get you there.
Designed specifically for use with H11 groupsets. Full Carbon crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. Utilizes USB ceramic ball bearings. Light weight hard anodized alloy chainrings and alloy chainring bolts. Utilizes Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque crank system. - Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss - Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain - USB ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance, weight and the need for maintenance. USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings - Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed - Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings - Required for use with H11 Ergopower shift levers, the crank spider is shifted outward to adjust for 135 and 142mm hub spacing while maintaining the Q-Factor - Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups
The SRAM GX Eagle Fat crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth’s thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Spindle fits 100mm BSA, 100mm PF30, 121mm PressFit 41 - Spindle will not fit 132mm PressFit 41, as found on the Surly Ice Cream Truck - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 190/197 Hubs
- Intended for XC, Trail and Enduro use - Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - 30mm spline interface machined from 7050 aluminum alloy - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - Includes 68/73mm CINCH spindle and narrow wide ring - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately)
$9.39 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
Shimano's super-stiff SLX Crankset offers trail riders efficient power transfer and low weight to blast up mountains, plus the rugged durability to scorch back down. Shimano's Hollowtech II design integrates the crankarms and bottom bracket into a single unit with a beefy spindle, spinning on large-diameter bearings with ultra-wide spacing for maximum rigidity and strength. From XC smooth to enduro burl, you can expect smooth, effortless shifting from Shimano's SLX crankset.
Page 1 of 5 Next page