- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $50.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$267.00 - $322.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
$255.00 - $303.00
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
$99.99 - $113.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
- Solid pedaling efficiency - New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out - Balance of strength and weight in 2-piece crank construction - Improved driving rigidity - Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Small ball bottom bracket - Series : SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line: 48.8 - Average Weight: 788.7g (28-28T) 761.4g (36-26T) 739.8g (34-24T)
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
$130.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
Shimano's super-stiff SLX Crankset offers trail riders efficient power transfer and low weight to blast up mountains, plus the rugged durability to scorch back down. Shimano's Hollowtech II design integrates the crankarms and bottom bracket into a single unit with a beefy spindle, spinning on large-diameter bearings with ultra-wide spacing for maximum rigidity and strength. From XC smooth to enduro burl, you can expect smooth, effortless shifting from Shimano's SLX crankset.
SRAM's GX 2x10 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x10 shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 10-Speed - 6000 series AL - X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology - Fat Bike GXP: 100mm spindle
$9.39 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
$120.00 - $140.00
The SRAM GX Eagle crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth's thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. Available in various configurations. - Forged 7000 series aluminum arms - Use with Eagle chains for optimal performance - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11 - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$151.00 - $183.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Rival 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. It combines the durability, simplicity, and efficiency SRAM is know for on the road with their 1x mountain technology, X-Sync. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - Forged aluminum with detachable spider: 42T and 52T X-Sync tall, square tooth design provides maximum control - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers - Weight: 799g (24mm spindle, 172.5mm, 42T, no BB)
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
The Race Face Turbine crank is designed as the performance-oriented alloy crank for XC, trail, and enduro applications. As the lightest alloy option in the CINCH lineup, the Turbine allows for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Deep pocket forged and CNC machined aluminum crank arms - Bottom bracket sold separately
$14.00 - $24.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
$79.99 - $89.99
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
- Premium quality Keirin Track Racing NJS certified forged aluminum arms in a Sugino display box - Chainring sold separately - BB sold separately - Bolt Diameter: 144mm - 535g
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle — the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour represents the state of the art in power meter technology. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the DFour Power Meter Crankset. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains. - Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket. - ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider. - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app. - Compatible with BB30 bottom bracket. - BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
The 612 Track Crank is an extremely stiff and strong 144mm BCD track crank. It’s at home as much on the busy avenues of your city as it is on the boards of the velodrome. All-City sweats the details, so the 612 (Minneapolis’ area code) is cold-forged, resulting in a tight grain structure. The upshot is that it’s strong, which means more riding and less worries for you. It utilizes the classic JIS square taper spindle and comes with a color-matched, 46-tooth, 1/8th chainring. - Recommended Spindle Length: 110mm - Spindle Interface Type: square taper JIS - Bolt Pattern: 5-bolt - BCD: 144mm - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch - Weight: 726g w/ ring and bolts - Bottom bracket and retaining bolts not included
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
Page 1 of 8 Next page